Toto Ultramax II MS604114CEFG#01 is a sleek, elongated one-piece design. It features our industry-leading Tornado Flush flushing system, which draws water into the bowl more quickly, and out more forcefully. This is a highly efficient toilet because it uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- 1 MAIN FEATURES
- 2 ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 3 CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND SCORES
- 4 COMMON POSITIVE CUSTOMER COMMENTS
- 5 CONCLUSION
- 6 Will there be a possibility to cog on a Toto Drake or Ultramax II Model?
TOTO’s extremely smooth CEFIONTECT glaze stops particulates from adhering to porous, ceramic surfaces. The ion-barrier in CEFIONTECT keeps everything cleaner for a long period of time. Less cleaning means fewer chemicals will be exposed in the environment and less water used.
The TORNADO FLUSH features two strong nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste build up and keeps the bowl cleaner. This toilet has a high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes as it only consumes 1.28 gallons of water. The modern hole-free rim design brings consistent performance and is easy to clean.
Double Cyclone Flushing System and NO Holes Rim
Ultramax II has two important nozzles. The Double Cyclone flushing system generates a forceful centrifugal action that cleans the rim and bowl thoroughly with every flush. The rim has no holes, means that the water running down from the tank to the rim does not enter into small rim holes creating a consistent speed and power of water to push the waste below. Rim with no holes makes it easier to clean and gives a smooth exterior.
SanaGloss Super Smooth Surface
Stopping debris, mold, and bacteria from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces keeps your toilet cleaner and long-lasting.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Uses 1.28 gallons per flush which is WaterSense approved
- ADA Height Compliant
- It has a Double Cyclone flushing technology
- Elongated bowl for comfort with a SoftClose seat
- Powerful, quiet flush and refills the tank faster
- 3 inch Flush Valve
- 2-1/8 fully glazed trapway
- Computer designed and fully glazed trapway
- Elongated bowl with SoftClose seat
- Chrome Trip Lever
- Universal Height
- ADA compliant
- 12Inches Rough-In
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Economical because you will only be using 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- Double Cyclone Flushing System creates a powerful centrifugal force needed to clean bowl and rim at one time.
- It only takes 10 to 15 seconds to refill its Tank.
- This fixture operates silently.
- Surface is super-smooth SanaGloss that won’t allow bacteria and mold to grow. No holes on the rim and there is no space to clean under the tank so it stays clean inside and outside.
- Elongated bowl gives enough space to rest your thighs comfortably while sitting.
- The SoftClose elongated seat comes with air cushioned springs to prevent accidental and intentional slamming by kids.
- Perfect for disabled persons, elderly and taller people since it is ADA approved.
- A Toto Washlet S300e seat matches this toilet. It is great for people with hemorrhoids and toilet paper saving.
- At 99 lbs weight, it is lighter and easy to install.
- Wax seal is not included upon purchase.
- The tank lid is not totally flat.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND SCORES
Toto Ultramax II Double Cyclone Toilet is powerful, quiet, and efficient. Its flushing system cleans the bowl fully. It can flush 500 grams of solid waste without a hitch. You can use the toilet without worrying about any clogging problem. The One-piece toilet, the rim has no holes, and has self-cleaning bowl surface gives you less time for cleaning.
As of writing, we found 59 customers give it 5 stars and 4.5 over-all ratings for TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II. So far, the overall reviews in Amazon are positive. However, there is 1 customer who gives one-star, saying” whether your male or female, if you’re sitting, your stream will hit the front inside of the bowl and splash up to the underside of the seat as well as your thighs. “. Other than that, no other concerns were mentioned.
COMMON POSITIVE CUSTOMER COMMENTS
Most of the customer comments in Amazon observed that Ultramax II as very quiet, efficient, flushes well, clean and comfortable.
Toto provided innovation, perfect design, quality, economical through WaterSense and longer-term value. It offers balanced flushing performance. With the 1.28 gpf, Toto Ultramax II Double cyclone has the best flushing performance. It is powerful, silent flush every time, fast tank refill, a no-prolong hold of the trip lever, seldom clog, comfortable height and always clean Sanagloss surface. It is a One-piece toilet that only weighs 99 pounds makes it easy to install and comes with a soft-close toilet seat. For these reasons, we believe this is the best toilet.
Here are the highlights of the best features showcased by Toto Ultramax II het Double cyclone that will make you consider buying one.
- Double Cyclone Flushing System
- Toilet Technological Innovation to the Max
- Better Bowl and Tank Design
Will there be a possibility to cog on a Toto Drake or Ultramax II Model?
The bowl bottom outlet of Toto is trapezoid-shaped so a Continental Mfg Co Plunger 24. It is flexible enough to fit the Trapezoid bowl bottom works great. It is also high volume, so it moves a lot of water when the bottom seals.
- TOTO MS604114CEFG-01 Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone One Piece Toilet with Sanagloss, Cotton White Review 2018
- TOTO MS854114SG-01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet with Sanagloss, Cotton White Review 2018
- Toto Eco Supreme – Detailed Features and Inclusions Review 2018
- TOTO MS964214CEFG#12 Review
- Toto Toilets Reviews